My knowledge of technical writing and my desire for perfection simply won't let me declare this document done on my own accord. I require feedback to know that these rules work, the world is interesting, and if there are elements of 2055 that still require further explanation. Answering questions also helps keep me focused, and leads to new ideas.
If you have a chance to play the game, please, let me know. Those who give me detailed reports of sessions will be allowed to submit NPCs, Locations, and ideas for blog posts. Submit artwork, and I'll try to write a story that goes with it.
Of course, I need something more informative than "the game went well" or we had fun. Some of the questions I would like answered:
- How long did it take you to get started?
- Any arguments about the rules come up? How did you resolve them?
- What was the body-count? Did the game seem too merciful or lethal?
- Did any specific blog entries help set the tone or inspire play? Is there something you would like to see a post about?
- Are there any elements of the game that you feel are missing? Do any of the ones present seem superfluous?
- Was there any difficulty understanding the rules as written? Is there any place that needs more examples or requires further clarification?
- Is the document easy to use? Do you have any problems with the format or layout?
Of course, any other observations you might have are welcome as well. Feel free to leave comments on blog posts, or e-mail me:
Flanker39 @ Gmail.com