First is by location - which city state or geographical area the information applies to. The USA is split amongst five main government zones, of which varying opinions exist for example.
Secondly by Veracity - which posts are in character documentation of events versus what I would consider the actual cannon. Given that time, EMP, the chaos of the first few years have wiped out most data-banks and long distance communication the truth, and whether people know it are quite separate.
Posts might also be tagged "Development" which are matters of game design which are not necessarily linked to one community or another.
Furthermore, the posts maybe told in the voice of reoccurring NPCs or groups.
- NB: New Birmingham
- RR: Ruby Ridge
- NEST: North-Eastern Seaboard Transfiguration
- LV: Las Vegas
- LS: Lone Star
- AZ: Anarchy Zones
- KCA: Kola Command Authority
- Global: General Setting
- Personal: In character opinions, letters - not necessarily correct or known.
- Broadcast: Stuff players are likely to know, or been told about, but still potentially skewed.
- Academic: Encyclopedia style entries of actual facts, not filtered through a character. However, limited communication may mean that this is not known to players.
- KC: KC Katz: Former bugler, zone explorer,occasional Zen motorcyclist
- 104.3: Home of the overgualified DJ and his assistant
- Game Advice