Dead... and Back is a survival horror Role Playing Game. The Anarchy Zones is its official setting - aliens, reanimates, and the ruins of 2055 America.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sorry about the Wasted August

I've been feeling very ill lately, and have have been making preparations to move to Wisconsin for much of the moth. As you may have noticed, this has resulted in almost no posts this month - and for this, I profusely apologize.

Blogger still shows a record number of hits this month, but I think its mostly automated systems phishing for sites and ads, not real people - I'd love to have 700 people visiting  a month, but that seems unlikely.

Although I hope to do complete blocks of stories for make-up weeks, the prose well is a bit dry right now. I've got a few ideas for discussing what the world of 2045 is like, just before the citizens arrive. Perhaps a few more pieces focusing on Europe will appear as well.

Some other projects might take over for a while - I'm about a quarter done with a game called "Rock Star Spies" and there are a few other ideas that deserve attention in my old files.

No comments:

Post a Comment