Dead... and Back is a survival horror Role Playing Game. The Anarchy Zones is its official setting - aliens, reanimates, and the ruins of 2055 America.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting Tired

I have been trying to avoid  a succession of apologies, excuses for delays, and missed updates. And yet, now the blog is at least six or seven posts behind where it is supposed to be.

Quite probably, the project has gone on too long with little feedback, and its just plain flagging. I have a fifty item list of things to add, but when they're background ephemera no one asked for, the urge to produce a couple pages each is pretty much nonexistent.

It is time to reevaluate. While going slower is not going to catch up to where I'm supposed to be I'll feel better about this I we compromise on the rate. Starting September 15, I'm going to a Tuesday/Thursday twice a week scheduled. Hopefully, this will give me a bit more time to write stories I care about, rather than deadline skimming shorts.

There are some full fledged documents that I've been meaning to work on -most notably, the "Antagonist Archive". First of all, this will update the stats for reanimates and Eckaide,to include the Necrotic Threshold ability and to account for 1-7 stats and new vehicle multipliers. Official 2050 vehicles including - cars, motorcycles, tanks, and power armor will also get write-ups. Some sample towns, and the notes on the various raider groups will be included as well.

I'm looking into so play by post groups, so an announcement on that may come soon.

Thank you all for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment