Aside from that warning, its actually fairly simple to act like a citizen:
- Crouch or kneel to barely look over the table.
- Look about rapidly - they are quite nervous around "giant" humans.
- Exaggerate the size of most things
- Use multiple-word descriptions rather than proper names
- If it won't confuse things too much, switch around word order a bit
- A Citizen's natural speech is The car, which is red, is owned by Jason, the author.
- (Subject, descriptors, verb, descriptors, actor, description)
- Citizen gestures, notably the citizen shrug (scissor hands horizontally, palm up)
- A Text to speech program replicates the vo-corders most use for communication quite nicely.
Otherwise there is:
Carapace: Human Power Armor (they refer to the Ekaide by name of course)
Defense Spire: Laser Tower
Rolling Fortress: Tanks or other heavy vehicles