Dead... and Back is a survival horror Role Playing Game. The Anarchy Zones is its official setting - aliens, reanimates, and the ruins of 2055 America.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sick Days

Its the flex time that kills me.

The lack of SPHERE, the aliens, farming - I can struggle through that. I have to. Day after day. One day at a time... you know all the cliches.

All this stuff needs to be done, when it needs to be done. You can't finish cleaning the gun in the morning, you can't say I'll sow the seeds via the net after I get home. Certainly can't take a coffee break during a reanimate siege. If it goes on for that long - you're doing something wrong, and are probably doomed anyway - smoke 'em if you got 'em.

There is no personal time. You're helping someone fix something, standing watch, cooking without microwaves -there is no break in the schedule.

As Halon Ellison once put it, "I have no sick days, and I must sleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment