Since the Anarchy Zone takes place in 2055, that would make me seventy-two at the time, and not too likely to survive the hardships. Then again, I can't think of any time in my life I would do all that well in a zombie apocalypse. I've still tried to think of some ways to cope with it, and they're rather prosaic. Specifically:
- The most important skill you can have is "dealing with A-holes gracefully" - just because other survivors have the knowledge or resources for survival, doesn't mean you will like them.
- Never stay somewhere with less than two exits
- Claw Hammer: No sharpening, no ammunition, built in crow bar, good leverage for breaking skulls, available everywhere - its the perfect tool.
- Use ear protection when operating firearms - hearing loss and the undead don't mix.
- Strength in numbers - it works for them, make it work for you.
- Don't forget your dice - keeping a positive attitude and escaping stress with games keeps everyone more alert and away from each other's throats.
- The undead are easy, its the living that cause problems.
- Zombie Movies are warnings, not instruction manuals. This goes double for video games.
- Take time to enjoy the view, when are you going to have this experience again?
- This too shall pass.
(Number Eleven would be - "Hey baby, lets repopulate the world" does not work as a pick-up line.)