In that time, there has been:
- One new edition
- The entry announcing it has been visited 113 times
- One Addendum
- 165 Posts Total
- Thirteen 104.3 broadcasts
- Thirty Three Academic Articles
- Sixteen for the Planetary Citizens
- Thirty Six combined for the city states
- Circa 2,500 page views total, averaging about 208 per month
- At about thirteen posts a month, there should be between twelve and twenty people reading this regularly. Thank You.
- The Game Files page has been visited 112 times
- Most visits have been from the USA (1,622) followed distantly by the UK (205)
- While I would love to think I have a following in Iran, I'm pretty sure those 80 hits were just a spam bot, since they all appeared in the same week. They haven't been counted in the above view total.
- Most vistiors have come from
- I have received zero e-mails about the game, and eight comments.
What are some of the things I want to focus on in the next year of the blog?
- Citizen Vehicles
- Tesla Transgenics
- Food and Drink
- Internal Conflicts for Tesla, Vegas, and New Birmingham
- Right Thought
- Bounty Hunting
- Disease and Minor Injuries
- Other Nations
- More Sample NPCs and Scenarios
Furthermore, there are three big projects:
- Collect the stories into one document after editing
- A supplement about Antagonists, Armaments, and Automobiles
- A novella to be posted by chapter for the three weeks I'll be out of the country in November for my sister's wedding.
That is the reckoning for 2010-2011. Once again, thank you to all who have visited my little corner of the net.